The easiest way to enable collaboration between patients, staff, and families.
Oneview’s Patient Communication Board integrates with your EMR and the Oneview platform, replacing the physical whiteboard to provide up-to-date information and facilitate effective communication.
Relevant patient information is readily available
Information key to patient care and discharge preparation is available at a glance with the “always-on” display.
Automatic updates with no interaction required from your staff
With a streamlined integration with your EMR, the information stays current and updates in real-time with data added into the EMR by a clinician.
Automatic screen adjustments for a comfortable stay
Screen auto-dims to a “night-mode” at configurable hours set by unit or hospital. Patients can also manually adjust the screen brightness throughout the day.
Configurable content based on unit
Each unit has different needs and the Patient Communication Board provides the ability to show appropriate content decided by each unit.
Benefits For All
- Care team members names and photos displayed, making it easy for patients to recognize hospital staff
- Daily goals listed to help guide the patient and ensure they’re prepared for discharge
- All appointments and a list of scheduled items are listed to inform patients on their daily activities
- Education status is visible to clinicians, allowing them to monitor what content patients still need to view
- Patient contacts displayed, should staff members need to reach a patient’s loved ones
- Integrations with the EMR will automatically pull in precautions and alert staff to patient specific needs
Configure with Ease
Provide different views to ensure patients and staff have the necessary information most relevant to their specialty quickly.
Dynamic information displays as the patient progress through their stay and the clinician updates their status.
“MyWall” bedside technology enterprise-wide improves patient digital experience
CHICAGO, IL (February 27) – Oneview Healthcare has announced an enterprise-wide expansion of the Oneview-powered “MyWall” bedside technology platform to more than 900 additional patient beds at NYU Langone Health. This technology, which provides education,...
Oneview Announces System-Wide Patient Experience Collaboration with BJC HealthCare
New Bedside Care Experience Platform Designed to Meet Patient Expectations for Enhanced Education, Convenience, and Specialized Services Chicago, IL, August 30, 2022 - Oneview Healthcare announced the launch of a system-wide expansion of Oneview’s Care Experience...
Oneview CEO James Fitter speaks to the The Market Herald
This week, our CEO James Fitter appeared on The Market Herald's Deal Room webcast to discuss the recent funding round and market momentum. “This funding round comes at a time of great opportunity in healthcare, given the acceleration of digitalisation as a result of...
CARE EXPERIENCE PLATFORM
GET STARTED WITH DIGITAL PATIENT ENGAGEMENT